The Laerdal Compact Suction Unit
From the Laerdal suction family the Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4 suction combines rugged design with lightweight portability, an essential tool for every care home or carer. Easy to carry around inside and especially when going out. The Laerdal compact suction unit 4 comes with 2 size canisters - 300ml & 800ml.
No vacuum tube between the canister and thesuction pump is necessary - just click-in-place and go.
A clean and efficient solution, a used canistercan be replaced quickly with a new one when suctioning iscompleted. The 300 ml canister is sealed with an internal filter. Thefilter automatically stops suction/flow when the canister is full, or the filterbecomes saturated, if the unit tips onto its side during use. Once wet thefilter forms a gel which prevents ingress of fluid into the pump.
When extra suction volume is needed, an alternative LCSU 4version is available. This version has an 800 ml Canistersupported by a Wire Stand bracket. The Canister is disposable,it cannot be cleaned. The Canister has an internal filter in the lid and mechanicalshutoff valve that protects against contamination andoverflow. To increase filtration efficiency the Vacuum Tube may bereplaced with a High Efficiency Filter Kit. The Kit is used in situationswhere there is a high risk of cross-contamination.
CEmarked - This product is incompliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EECMedical Device Directive, as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC, class IIa
Cat. No. 880052/ 880062: Meets RTCA/DO-160G - Section 21 Category M (for batteryoperation only; commercial aircraft, airborne equipment).
· One-hand-grip design
· Small and lightweight
· Click-in-place 300ml canister, no vacuum tube needed
· 800 ml canister optionwhen extra volume is needed
· Disposable canister systems
· Easy to convert between 300 and800 ml canister version
· Internal integrated filtersystems for all canisters
· High efficiency filter kit(for 800 ml solution)
· HEPA rated bacterial filter
· Latex free
· Big vacuum regulator dial, with“clicking sound”
· LED display for use day or night
· Battery level indicator
· Children vacuum rangearea (marked in blue) on the control panel
· Arrows pointing the vacuumdirections
· Wire Stand for stability (forboth versions)
· High density carry bags
· No-tools-necessary fieldchangeable battery
· Rechargeable Battery, NiMH 12volt 1.6 Ah.
· Battery runtime: Approximately 45 minutes (free flow)
· AC/DC Adapter Charger (100-240 V)
· External Battery Charger
· 12V DC Power-cord for connectionto vehicle connection
· 2 year limited warranty(excluding the canisters, tubing systems and battery. Battery = 90 days)
· Multi language Directions for Use(19 languages)
· High flow / High vacuum
· Air Flow @ Vacuum Inlet: 30LPM (free flow) typical
· Vacuum - Max.: 550+ mmHg (73.3kPA)
· Vacuum - Range: 50 - 550+ mmHg(6.7 - 73.3 kPa)
· 300 ml canister version: 18.5 cmx 26.2 cm x 8.12 cm (7.3" x 10.3" x 3.2")
· 800 ml canister version: 23.6 cmx 19 cm x 23.6 cm (9.3" x 7.5" x 9.3")
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit® 4 (LCSU® 4) 300ml & 800ml
- Brand: Laerdal
- Product Code: 88006103
- Availability: In Stock