Universal AED Practi-Trainer
We are proud to introduce the AED Practi-Trainer Universal AED Trainer. It has the same simple and easy to use features of a live defibrillator to teach students how to use an AED. This cost effective trainer features 8 pre-programmed scenarios that replicate a variety of cardiac arrest situations. All scenarios can be taught in either English or Spanish. The full-function remote control allows the instructor to easily control the rescue scenarios and pause the session when review or discussion is necessary. An audible metronome helps with the pacing of the CPR chest compressions.
The trainer is powered by 3 AA batteries (not included), or can be plugged in using the included AC adapter. A line out port allows the instructor to plug in external speakers. If the AHA changes the CPR/AED guidelines, or if you need additional languages, the Practi-Trainer has a changeable plug-in module that allows for language changes or future guidelines updates. The replaceable module means that when ECC guidelines are updated, you only need to upgrade your plug-in module - no need to buy an entirely new unit or send it out for re-programming.
- Newly designed body - lightweight and easy to carry
- Fully compliant with new ECC 2015 CPR guidelines
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in 2 languages (currently English/Spanish)
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play for classroom discussion
- 8 pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students
- Adult and Child pads are included for complete training
- AED Practi-Trainer Universal AED Trainer Dimension: 19 x 17.8 x 4.5cm
- Carry Case Dimension: 28 x 21.6 x 7.6cm
- 1x Universal AED Practi-Trainer
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Adaptor
- 1x Set of adult pads with connector
- 1x Set of child pads with connector
- 1x Manual
- 1x Carry case.