Heated Outdoor Digital AED Cabinet
Our best selling AED cabinet has now features an upgraded mechanical key pad lock which does not require a power supply to operate. It is deliberately recessed into the cabinet to allow the heat from the heater to prevent the lock digits from freezing in very cold weather. The lock is also covered to prevent water from freezing around the mechanical digits in very cold weather. The lock can also be permanently disabled for any customer who wishes to leave their AED cabinet unlocked.
- High visibility robust construction
- Digital temperature display
- Digital keypad access
- Master key access
- Remote control alarm
- LED lighting illuminating the key pad
- Clear perspex door (allows you to check the status of your defibrillator without opening the cabinet
- ILCOR approved AED signage - instructions of what to do in the event of a sudden collapse - "Dial 999, Start CPR, Use AED, Continue until Ambulance Arrives"
- Integrated alarm with remote control
- Adjustable shelf above the heater to accommodate all AEDs on the world market
- 3 pin UK cord (can be plugged in or left without power)
Additional Information & Security Options:
The cabinet can be left open, or locked with digital keypad or with the key, the choice is yours. Closing clasps at the side of the cabinet allow you to close the cabinet and
leave it unlocked if required
IP 56 Rated: for external use
Our digital, heated AED cabinets consume very little electricity.
The temperature LCD screen and the LED light over the keypad are illuminated at all times, both of which use a fractional amount of power.
LED Light = 0.5 Watts
LCD Screen = 3 Watts
Heater = 100 Watts when engaged (Depends on Weather)
Output from Transformer 9V 1 Amp
For outdoor use, Steel, Outdoor, Wall Mounted, Heated AED Cabinet with Digital Key Pad, IP 56 Rated
Important Notice: Any damages need to be reported to Help Save Lives within 24hrs of delivery
HEATED Outdoor Digital AED Cabinet
- Product Code: HSL- 3
- Availability: In Stock
- (Inc Vat £474.00)