First Aid Training
Help Save Lives now offer the latest and most up to date first aid and medical training course both practical and theoretical. Our courses are tailored to you or your businesses needs regardless of whether you are a sole trader or a large company. We can provide the training relative to you at honest affordable prices.
Our trainers not only provide training in the latest methods and guidelines but also provide decades of frontline experience from military and emergency services backgrounds.
So whether you are a childminder operating from home, a corporate business, school/college, manufacturer, care home - we are equipped and experienced to help you with all your medical and first aid training needs.
Our trainers believe in you and your business. They are passionate about the courses and training. All training is delivered in a fun, engaging and memorable way as we pride ourselves on the work that we do.
Help Save Lives offer
Experience of working in both the public and private sectors with companies ranging from small to large businesses
A full range of professional consultancy services to mitigate a range of First Aid situations
Design & execution of training programmes covering work-based, paediatric and emergency scenarios
Facilitation & support for planning & meeting First Aid regulatory requirements
Delivery of practical and certified First Aid courses
FIRST AID AND MEDICAL TRAINING
· AACA Advanced Ambulance Care Assistant
· FAW (3days)
· FAW Re qualification (2days)
· EFAW (1day)
· Paediatric First Aid (2days)
· Emergency Paediatric First Aid (1day)
· Activity First Aid
· Appointed Person First Aid
· Advanced Ambulance Care Assistant (AACA for PTS)
· AED & CPR & Choking
· Basic Life Support and Management of Anaphylaxis
· Airway management & Adjuncts (Np's, Op's, BVM)
· Medical Gasses (O2 & Entonox)
· Patient Monitoring (SPO2, BP, BM, ECG)
HEALTH AND SAFETY & COMPLIANCE TRAINING
· Health & Safety L1 & L2
· Safeguarding of Children & Adults
· Manual Handling
· Safe Patient Handling
· People moving & Handling
· Fire Safety and the Role of the Fire Marshall
· Infection Control
· KEWAP (Knives and Edged Weapons Awareness Programme
· Compliance training.
If you have a need for additional similar services for your event or venue please feel free to ask. We are more than happy to accommodate and tailor our services to your needs however we can.
Call our training team on 0208 127 0210 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no products to list in this category.